Monday, March 7, 2011

Spiderman baby and Nena mail

So after patiently waiting and waiting and waiting some more....and endlessly checking the mailbox for my Nena mail, my package finally came. And inside came my Nena money too!Pulling the money out from the frog card she sent me. I was supposed to tell the frog to burp up the money :)
The loot from my box....mostly Spiderman things :)
Walking into BAM with Daddy tonight on our way to find the Spiderman baby!!!! SO CLOSE!
They have a Spiderman baby!!!!
Just checking out the Darth Vader to make sure that I don't want something else....NAH!
Making sure I have my wallet with money for the purchase....
Quick detour over to the silly hats with Daddy to check them out.....

Paying for my toy all by myself....well mama spotted me the change for tax so I could get money back for my wallet.....
Counting out my change and putting it in my wallet.....


THANKS NENA!!!!

No comments: